Monday, July 26, 2010

AAFT Alumni Doing Wonders In Media

Since the inception of AAFT in 1993, it has been proved that good education supported by value editions like workshops, seminars, symposiums, industry interface, film practical in the respective fields can do great job to the carrier of students.

I believe that when the student grows in the right environment in the college, he marches towards a better goal” said Sandeep Marwah President of Asian Education Group running five setups under the name and banner of brand AAFT- Asian Academy of Film And Television, Asian School Of Media Studies, Asian School of Performing Arts, Asian School of Graphics and Animation and Asian Business School.

“What ever I have achieved I give credit to my Film School AAFT” said Kaushik Ghatak Director of ‘Kaunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi’, ‘Sanjeevni’ and feature film ‘EK Vivah’. “I cannot forget my base AAFT, that was my real beginning in the industry” said Anuj P Joshi, Director of ‘Kausti Zindgi Kay’ and film ‘Garhwali Sholay’. “My repect for my institution will never die, that is my foundation” said Gurmeet Singh chief Assistant in ‘Jhoda Akbar’, ‘Gandhi My Father’ now director of ‘Sharafat Gaye Tel Lene’.

“The education style and pattern of AAFT is no less than IMMs and IITs” said Dr. Bhisham Narayan Singh, the Former Governor of Tamil Nadu and 7 other states who had been the Chancellor of many universities of India. “AAFT is the one of the best managed institutes in our country” said Romesh Bhandari, the former Lt. Governor of Delhi and Governor of Uttar Pradesh.

The alumni activities are supported by International Film And Television Club, International Film And Television Research Centre, International Children’s Film Forum, International Public Broadcasting Forum and Radio Noida 107.4FM.