Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rajat Arora Of AAFT Again Proved His Writing Caliber

Rajat Arora passed out of Asian Academy Of Film And Television, Noida who has written the script for Vidya Balan’s latest venture ‘The Dirty Picture’ has also penned the lyrics of the songs in the film. Rajat Arora always wanted to pursue a career as a lyrics writer. “It was very nice of Vishal-Shekhar to give me a chance to write the lyrics too. When I came to Mumbai I wanted to write lyrics,” says Arora, who has also written the script of Taxi No9 2 11(2006), Chandni Chowk To China (2009) and Once Upon A Time in Mumbai (2010). “Because I have written the scripts so writing lyrics was a natural progression as I knew the characters, their feelings and situations so well,” he adds. ”we here at AAFT feel proud of Rajat’s super performance as story, script and lyrics writer” said Sandeep Marwah Director of Asian Academy of Film And TV. The film also stars Tushar Kapoor, Emran Hasmi and Naseeruddin Shah.