Monday, May 28, 2012

Premier Show of Colors Of Pride At ASMS

“It was unbelievable experience to work with the young director pass out of ASMS Asian School Of Media Studies Amit Parajapati who was more than professional during the production days. I am proud to be associated with ASMS alumni” said senior artist Tom Alter who has worked in more than 300 films on the Premier of film ‘The Colors Of Pride’ at Marwah Studios Film City Noida We feel that the film directed by Amit Parajapati needs wide coverage. He has brought the name of the school to better position by presenting a quality product” said Sandeep Marwah Director Asian School Of Media Studies addressing the large gathering of people at the star studded Premier show of film The Colors Of Pride. “I am nothing without my Alma matter, every bit of my success I owe to my school and my teachers” said Amit Parajapati who passed out from ASMS and was also worked as assistant lecturer at AAFT and ASMS before jumping to the film production.