Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sandeep Marwah Honored at Karnatka


Bengaluru 5th Sept: “Editor of full time Radio Station, editor of full time TV station, director and editor of Asian News Agency, promoter of  national weekly  Country And Politics and President of most popular journalism School -Asian School of Media Studies Sandeep Marwah is as popular journalist as film maker” citation read by Venketesh Pai President of Karnataka Branch of Newspapers Association of India in a Karnataka State Journalists Convention And Award Presentation Ceremony at Bengaluru.

Sandeep Marwah was honored in the presence of  D. V. Sadananda Gowda Law and Justice Minister Government of India, Dinesh Gundu Rao Minister for food, Civil Supplies and consumer affairs State Government of Karnataka, D.H. Shankar Murthy Chairman Karnataka Legislative Council, Vipin Gaur National Secretary NAI and august audience of senior journalists of Karnataka.

“I am well aware of the needs and requirements of journalist as I am one of them. We have to be positive in our thinking to move forward. I am putting my best to establish a wonderful journalistic city in Noida. I am thankful to Karnataka for honoring me for my efforts” said Sandeep Marwah.