Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Book Khali Hath Released at Marwah Studio


Book KHALI HATH Released by Surendra Singh Nagar


Noida: “We are proud of all the people present here at Marwah Studio for sharing their time with the upcoming writer from the village back round  to promote and encourage him” said Surendra Singh Nagar former Member of Parliament from Noida releasing the new book Khali Hath written by Ram Kumar Bassela.

Sandeep Marwah has brought the name of Noida to World level. The recently held Global Literary Festival at Noida Film City can watch for his interest for literature added S. S. Nagar.

“I congratulate the writer for picking up the sensitive subject of children’s education in his novel. The story revolves around the children’s life and education. I hope this book can bring change in the society” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studio.

“This is my second book and today I am motivated by the words spoken by our guest, trust me I will immediately jump for my third venture” said Ram Kumar Bassela. Aklovya Bassela of Anant Publishers has published the book.