Sunday, May 31, 2009

Marwah Studios And Open Pictures Together In Cannes

Zackary M.Newmark, an American Director now settled in Spain and working on his next project is Opted by Sandeep Marwah of Marwah studios, India for the direction of new documentary which shall be shot in India, informed Zackary Newmark to the press in 62nd Cannes Film Festival.

“I am very keen to know what an American Film Director thinks about India from Documentary point of view. That is only possible when he is going to make a film in India.” said Sandeep Marwah of Marwah Studios, who was looking for the foreign director for Indian subject.” I am impressed by the Oscar Winning Film Slum Dog Millionaire and feel much more can be done on this subject to reopen the eyes of Indians and rest of the World to come forward to help the community.” Added Marwah while narrating to the World Press at 62nd Cannes Film Festival.

“I am packing my bags to go to India to study my subject, I have read a lot but now I want to experience India.” Said Zack Newmark .”I am honoured that a media group like Marwah Studios have trusted me for their next project.”

It was a rare opportunity for Open Source Picture of Zack Newmark to join hands with Sandeep Marwah of Marwah Studios at 62nd Cannes Film Festival where Eight Oscar Winning Film Slum Dog Millionaire was discussed many times with American and Indian Film Makers.