Monday, May 18, 2015

Sandeep Marwah Honored By Young Film Maker’s Association



Noida Film City: “If there is any support we can get, it is only Marwah Studio and if any one can guide us that is Sandeep Marwah,” said Pankaj Narayan a young filmmaker who has recently completed his third film project in Delhi.

“Our team of young film makers is thankful to Sandeep Marwah for supporting all of us in completing our projects and to give us ample confidence and encouragement to get into film and television business” Narayan added handing over the memento to Sandeep Marwah on behalf of all the young film makers association.

“I feel it is not only my duty but its my religion to develop and promote film business in this part of the World. I am happy that I could support and guide 12000 young filmmakers of the World from Marwah Studios. Now International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry will also come forward to encourage youngsters,” thanked Marwah.