Friday, May 29, 2015

Sandeep Marwah Inaugurated Photography Exhibition of Aman Chotani




New Delhi: “These are very emotional moments when your student is marching towards success. I am feeling proud today seeing his works of photography being appreciated so well professionally,” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios inaugurating the exhibition of Aman Chotani at Open Palm Court at India Habitat Centre.

Aman Chotani is the student of Cinema from Asian School of Media Studies, Noida and has picked up Still Photography as his profession. Large number of full size pictures was displayed under the banner ‘Portraits Talk’.

“My education has helped me in deciding my carrier, I am putting my best to give best to my society through photographs” said Aman Chotani.

The exhibition is Presented by Gorilla Creative Arts and supported by Delhi Photography Club. All exhibited photos are fine art print and are for sale.

Renowned photographer Ravi Dhingra, Ajay Sood, Ratan Kaul of Indian Council for World Relations, Pankaj Gupta from Milan were also present there.