Saturday, November 21, 2009

Basu Chatterjee With Media Students At Global Festival Of Films 2009

Basu Chatterjee With Media Students At Global Festival Of Films.2009

“I have always convinced my self with the story, if I am satisfied then only I jump for direction” said the renowned film maker Basu Chatterjee, who has directed more than 50 feature films like Rajangandha, Chitchor, Choti Si Baat, Pasand Apni Apni and TV serials like Rajani, Kakaji and many others while talking to the students of AAFT, ASMS and ABS on the occasion of seminar organized on the first day of 2nd Global Festival Of Documentary Films at Noida Film City.

Commenting on latest trends of bollywood he clearly said to media that there is no formula of successful films. It is the conviction of film makers and his passion which drives him to go for the next venture even if the last film has not done well. “I am too pleased to be here at AAFT for Global Festival Of Documentary Films and will continue to see films at IFFI next week.” Basu added.

I have decided to prepare a library of all the films of Basu Chatterjee which I believe will bring a new thinking in the minds of young film makers, said Sandeep Marwah.

In a jam packed auditorium the president of Marwah Studios and GFF Sandeep Marwah honoured Basu Chatterjee with the life membership of International Film and Television Club.