Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hanna Marsh Invited By Marwah Studio in India




On the invitation of Sandeep Marwah the President of Marwah Studios Hanna Marsh has agreed to present a musical evening at Marwah Studios, Film City, Noida in the month of December this year.

Hanna Marsh is a singer/songwriter from Helsinki whose talent has also been recognized internationally. With her shining presence, fairytale beauty and surprising fantasy pop music, Hanna has professionals and listeners from Sweden, Italy and Greece under her spell. Hanna’s voice is exceptionally beautiful and touching. She also composes and writes lyrics to all her songs.

“We are very happy and excited on the visit of Hanna Marsh who will be touching India and this will be her first show in India at Noida Film City” said Sandeep Marwah
Hanna is rated as an exceptionally talented and original composer and music maker in professional circles. “My songs often start from a spark of inspiration and they tell stories of life’s small passing moments,” Hanna says. “Nature is often present in my songs, because I feel I get power and inspiration from nature” she continues. “Composing is a very replenishing and beautiful experience for me. I hope that, through my songs, I can share these things with my listeners.