Saturday, January 22, 2011

Exhibition of Paintings By Dr.Raja Murlidhar At 4th IFCC

It is the thinking of renowned international Media Personality Sandeep Marwah that fine arts especially the knowledge of Art- Paintings add on to the esthetic sense of film maker. Keeping all that in mind a painting exhibition during 4th International Festival of Cellphone Cinema was inaugurated at the festival campus at Marwah Studios.

“I am proud to be present with you here at Marwah Studios which is the real hub centre of Art and Culture. My interaction with media students have added to my knowledge on other arts like film making” said Dr Raja Murlidhar, the artist from Chennai whose exhibition received a warm welcome on the opening day.

The chief guest on the occasion N..K. Verma, the General Manager ONGC, Government of India called it a value addition for film makers at festival. “I am ready to promote young talented people who are looking for promotion and they deserve that too”

Next time I am sure more on other Fine Art will be added to this festival” said Dr.Madhukar Gangadhar former Director General Radio, Min. of I&B. “ My association go as back as 18 years with this organization and every time when I come here I find a new department created by Sandeep Marwah” said A.S.Bedi film producer/director.

We are thankful to the creative World for accepting our each and every venture in a a powerful and positive way” said Sandeep Marwah introducing Akshay Saxena student of AAFT whose photographs were also displayed at the art gallery along with Dr. lal for this week.

R.kSingh, Kalyan Sarkar, Latika Sahani, satish Anand, Mansoor Naqvi, V.Kannan, Lalit Kumar, Adil Rana, Om Parkash, Om Gupta were also present there during the inauguration.