Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sandeep Marwah Honored For Five International Records By NAI

“Sandeep Marwah has brought the Indian Media to International standards. He has already been honored by so many countries and has brought laurels to India. The whole Indian Media is proud of his untiring efforts” said Vipin Gaur President of Newspapers Association Of India a body of seven thousand news papers of the country.

 “I have never believed in awards or rewards but always believe in hard work and I have been honest to my profession. God has been kind and I could do something different for my Nation” expressed Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios and Asian Education Group emotionally.

 It was 20th National Award Function organized by the Newspaper Association of India at Constitution Club of Government of India at New Delhi in the presence of who’s who of media.