Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Asian School of Media Studies Proud of Alumnus Qasim Khallow

“I was absolutely unaware of films and film production when I joined ASMS Asian School of Media Studies in 2005. My alma matter not only gave me knowledge and training about cinema but also added a lot of confidence and zest to be part of this industry” said Qasim Khallow addressing to the students of ASMS. Qasim Khallow is now Director of Making of the Films including CHAMKU, HEROES, YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA, CHAAR DIN KI CHANDANI, Yash Raj Films EK THA TIGER, AURANZEB and now GUNDAY. He has also worked in more than 20 corporate films during his stay in U.A.E. “ASMS is proud of Qasim who has done commendable work and wish him a bright future. I am sure Qasim will be directing a full length feature film of his own soon” said Sandeep Marwah President of ASMS.