Saturday, October 5, 2013

Study Tour to Japan by Asian Education Group



A team of 8 students from Asian Business School, Asian School of Media Studies, Asian School of Communication And Asian Academy of Film And Television has been finalized by Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios to leave for Japan for the study tour.

The students have been provided with complete scholarship and facility for this international students meet to be held at Tokyo and Osaka. The education tour has been planned in association with Embassy of Japan in India.

“I am indebted to AAFT for selecting me for this tour” said Kirti Gupta of BSc Multi Media- ASMS, “This is the first time I am going to Japan, I will never be able to repay to my institution” said Kavita Aneja of Msc Mass Communication- ASMS “I am so excited that I am selected for this scholarship” said Deepak Arora of MBA- ABS.


 Gurleen kaur of Mass Communication- ASMS, Forence Forme Lyngdoh of BSc Mass Communication- ASMS ,  Rajorshi Basu of MA Film Production- ASC,  Sumit Sharma  & Arksprava Sengupta  of PGD Film & TV Production- AAFT  are the other students selected for scholarship.