Monday, June 9, 2014

Dr Goswami Appointed Chairperson for IFTRC



Dr.V.K.Goswami Phd Indian Institute of Technology kharakpur, MS from University of Wisconsin USA, post Doctorate  Fellow at the university of Illinois Chicago USA has been nominated as the Chairperson of International Film And Television Research Centre of Marwah Studios.

International Film And Television Research Centre was started by Sandeep Marwah of Asian Academy of Film And Television to give value addition to the media education. It is the first ever film and TV research centre in India in private sector with its own publication department.

“I am pleased to be the Chairperson of 22 year old research centre. Research has been my subject for almost 50 years of my education and career. I am sure I will be able to contribute to this organization to my best” said Dr. V.K. Goswami.

“IFTRC will get new light under the leadership of Dr. V.K.Goswami and we will bring a revolution in media education and training” said Sandeep Marwah President Marwah Studios.