Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sandeep Marwah Honored With Media Excellence Award




New Delhi: “God Father of many students and trainer to many media professionals Sandeep Marwah is a Global Media Guru. His reach is in more than 100 countries of the World. He has already been titled as Global Cultural Minister and Global Peace Ambassador,” said S. S. Dogra read the citation while announcing the Award.

Sandeep Marwah has been bestowed upon the prestigious Media Excellence Award for his life time contribution to films, television and Media and creating five World Records.

“I am much obliged to the organization for honoring me. I am happy people from the industry have recognized my efforts. I am thankful to all those who have helped me in attaining this  success” thanked Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studio.