Saturday, April 8, 2017

International Women’s Day Celebrated at Marwah Studios




Noida: IWFF- International Women’s Film Forum celebrated Women’s Day as mentioned by the United Nations on 8th March at Marwah Studios with great pomp and show.

“If I am considered that I am on the path of success I must give credit to Women- My Mother- who taught me the life, My Sister who encouraged me to study hard and My Wife- who sacrificed every day for my promotion,” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios inaugurating the round table conference with some of the prominent women of the city at Noida Film City.

"We are half of the population, by encouraging women you are motivating 50 percent population of the World. Women are no less than the men in any field be it an art, science, forces, management or any other profession,” added Babeetta Sakxena Secretary General of International Women’s Film Forum.


A healthy discussion as how to bring in more respect for women in society took place during the session. A Film based on the social issues-ASHA was released and screened on this occasion. Later Sandeep Marwah presented all the Women with the life membership of International Women’s Film Forum.