Saturday, April 1, 2017

AAFT Alumnus Mohibullah Hamidi Doing Wonders in Afghanistan


Mohibullah Hamidi Honored at Marwah Studios, India


Noida; The alumnus of AAFT- Asian Academy of Film And Television Mohibullah Hamidi has been honored by the President of AAFT Sandeep Marwah for his extra ordinary contribution towards the film and television industry.

Mohibullah Hamidi has recently visited AAFT to pay his gratitude to the Alma Matter and informed about his huge list of credits and achievements. He is one of the very few Afghanistan nationals who have recently produced and directed feature films and documentaries even during tough internal conditions.

“The academy is proud of Hamidi and pleased to honor him with the life membership of International Film And Television Club of AAFT. He has also been honored with the leadership award for emerging as one of the prominent film makers of Afghanistan,” said Sandeep Marwah while awarding him at Marwah Studios.

“I owe my success completely to AAFT for educating me and training me in films, & television and teaching me the norms of film making. I have never found a teacher better than Sandeep Marwah,” expressed Hamidi.