Friday, May 3, 2013

AAFT Is Proud Of Alumnus Abhimanyu Dange

Abhimanyu Dange pass out of Asian Academy of Film And Television from 40th& 42nd Batch completed his education and training in Film Direction and Cinematography brought the name of the institution to national level when his name was announced for the best cinematographer for short film for President’s Award 2012 at National Film Awards Function. “I started my learning from AAFT at Noida, after completing my course in Cinematography I also completed my Production/Direction course. I am indebted to my teachers at AAFT who have injected film making in my blood” said Abhi manyu Dange at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. “I am proud of my student who has picked up the film making so well and made us proud today” said Sandeep Marwah Director of AAFT Noida. “ We will honor Abhimanyu at the Academy soon” Marwah added.