Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sandeep Marwah Invited The Team Of Feature Film Baabarr

The cast and crew of the bollywood film Baabarr recently visted film city for promoting thier movie. Sandeep Marwah president of Marwah Studios and founder of Film City while introducing the team of feature film BAABARR to the National Press said,“It is my pleasure to look after the prominent people of the industry when they are at my Film City at Noida and also help them in promoting their film through our family of 8000 media professionals scattered all over India and 70 countries of the World.”
“Baabarr is a very different story of a child who commits crime, we have shot at the actual locations and I am more than satisfied by the performance of my team wheather acting or the technical side’ said Ashu Trikha the Director of the film who has already given films like Alag, Sheesha and Deewanapan“I am sure you will fall in love with my character, I am performing as police in this film, I am so thankful to the cinema audience who all have accepted me in different roles and Characters, this is what I have always thought of.” said Om Puri the veteran Actor of Indian Film Industry who has worked in more than 200 films. “ Training for the medium is must, it helps you in under standing yourself, the technical part of Cinema” added Om Puri while answering the questions from the press.The leading lady who entered into the hall bit late became the centre of attraction all of a sudden. The gorgeous, good looking and talented Urvashi Sharma attracted one and all with her charms. The over loaded auditorium gave her a very warm welcome.Sushant Singh was quite humorous and brought laughter many times answering to the questions.” I may be talking too much, replying too much, promoting the film too much but I have a small role in the film” later Sandeep Marwah presented life membership of International Film And Television Club to Urvashi Sharma and Ashu Trikha.