Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Team Of Feature Film Wanted Will Visit AAFT

The complete team of feature film Wanted made it a point to visit the third biggest film school of the world AAFT Asian Academy Of Film And Television at Marwah Studios, Film City Noida.
Boney Kapoor, who is also the part of Media Education at AAFT said,” I always make it a point to involve the students of this institution in all my films. I am happy this time also the young students have done well.” Prabhudeva highlighted Raghav Marwah an aaftian who has been the First Assistant to him in this huge film and said ,” I am happy with the efforts of the students of this institution.” The president of Marwah Studios Sandeep Marwah informed that Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia, Prabhudeva, Boney Kapoor, all will be there at Marwah Studios.” I am happy that the team of WANTED opted to be at AAFT.I am sure the reach of their visit can be heard all over the World, I wish them a grand success of the film.” Marwah added.

The film is presented by Surinder Kapoor, Produced by Boney Kapoor, Executive Producer Arjun Kapoor, Directed by Prabhudeva, Music by Sajid Wajid, Starring Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia, Mahesh Manjrekar, Aseem Merchant and others.