Saturday, February 2, 2013

PHD Honored Satyendra Garg for His Services to the Nation

“Delhi State will be missing an officer of his caliber who has given a new shape to Delhi Traffic not only during commonwealth Games but in general” said Ashish Wig Chairperson of Infrastructure Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce talking about Satyendra Garg IPS Joint Commissioner Delhi Police in a farewell meet at PHD. “We are proud of an officer who has left an excellent impact on the police force keeping the standard of the police to the highest level” said Sandeep Marwah Chairperson of Entertainment and Media Committee of PHD. “I am honored with the gesture PHD extended towards me. I have put in my best to my services. I love my country and where ever I will be posted I will serve the nation to my best” said Satyendra Garg IPS