Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gurmmeet Singh Pays His Gratitude To AAFT



“I need blessings from my teachers as again I am coming with my new film. I can never forget what I have learned from AAFT-Asian Academy of Film And Television” said Gurmmeet Singh director of feature film What The Fish.

Gurmmeet Singh's 'What The Fish', which was ready for release, will now hit theatres on December 13. The film stars veteran actress Dimple Kapadia in the lead.

We at AAFT will give full support to the director Gurmmeet Singh who has already proved to be the perfect film director” expressed Sandeep Marwah President of AAFT.

The film's story revolves around the protagonist who has to leave town and needs someone to take care of her money plant and fish. She then decides to leave the house in the care of her niece. The film is about the hilarious turn of events which take place in the house in her absence.