Sunday, December 29, 2013

Grand Show by Gurinder Seagal at Marwah Studios



What compositions, what beat and Gurinder Seagal won the hearts of all the media students who all were attending the music concert designed by AB Productions of Aman Khurana at Marwah Studios.

“This is my first show in India and I am lucky that I have been blessed by the veteran media person Sandeep Marwah. I have gained a lot today at Marwah Studios not only name and fame but a great association” said Gurinder Seagal after entertaining for two hours at Noida Film City.

“The response was more than my own expectations; my event management company has been established with the first show. I am thankful to Sandeep Marwah who trusted  me.” said Aman Khurana, the promoter of Gurinder from London.


The show was attended by all the outgoing students of 81st batch of Asian Academy of Film And Television. Later Sandeep Marwah honored the guest with the life membership of International Film And Television Club.