Saturday, October 11, 2014

AAFT Indeed An International Seat of Learning-Romail Gulzar



“I am surprised to see the progress and development of AAFT-Asian Academy of Film And Television in last seven years when I was student of this institution and  when I am visiting my Alma Matter now” said Romail Gulzar a senior journalist from Leicester, UK invited by Sandeep Marwah to conduct Master Class in journalism.

Answering to the questions Romail said no film and television school will ever provide you this kind of practical training where any and every thing of a film studios are at the disposal of the student. “It’s a rare combination of theory, practical, industry interaction and unbelievable value additions to the film and television courses” added Romail who is the owner of Pukaar News, a well known news agency in UK.

I am proud of Romail Gulzar who has done extremely well in life, established journalist and running his own media company.  I was impressed by his way of working when I visited Leicester early this year” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios.

Later Romail Gulzar announced the scholarship of 2000 sterling pounds for the benefit of a needy student to study at AAFT. The management, faculty and administration appreciated the gesture.