Friday, November 28, 2014

Sandeep Marwah Nominated Chief Advisor to IIWFF 2015



New Delhi, 28th Nov. “We are proud to announce the nomination of Sandeep Marwah who is five times World record holder in media and president of Marwah Studios as the Chief Advisor to the 10th edition of India International Women Film Festival” said Shyamali Banerjee Director of IIWFF.

We have already got confirmation from Mani Shanker Aiyer Member Rajya Sabha,  Pradip Bhattacharya Member Rajya Sabha and Kamal Farooqui former Member Parliament. Shalu Jindal renowned artist on the board and national level artist Geeta Malhotra is going the Chair festival team. We have approached Marwah for giving a better shape to the festival with his vast experience in film events.

“I am thankful to the organizing committee for giving me an opportunity to share my experience in this forthcoming international festival. I will put my best to make it a successful one,” said Sandeep Marwah.