Monday, November 24, 2014

Uttar Kumar Honored With IFTC Membership at 7th GFFN



“After performing in more than 30 films as lead role Uttar Kumar has now shifted his base to Hindi Cinema and his film Dear V/S Bear is also the part of 7th Global Film Festival Noida 2014” Uttar Kumar was introduced to the huge young film audience who all knew him earlier.

“Uttar Kumar is an AAFTian and his first film Dhakar Chhora was announced in the campus itself in 2004 which made him a very popular figure in the country. We wish him a very bright future” said Sandeep Marwah President GFFN while handing over the life membership of International Film And Television Club.

“I am indebted to Asian Academy of Film And Television, not inly I studied here, I also got my first chance from here. I am a student of Sandeep Marwah and would love to be student for my life time” expressed Uttar Kumar emotionally and thanked GFFN for recognizing him.