Friday, April 10, 2015

Sandeep Marwah Honored at Mewar University




Ghaziabad: “Five World Records in Media and now President of ICMEI-International Chamber of Media And Entertainment Industry Sandeep Marwah has brought many laurels to India. He is an asset to Indian Media Industry”, citation read by Alka Agarwal Director Studies of Mewar University on the annual cultural day of Mewar Institute at Ghaziabad.

The memento was handed over to Sandeep Marwah by the chancellor and chairperson of Mewar University Dr. Ashok Kumar Gadiya in a large function. ”Sandeep Marwah’s contribution is large, he definitely deserves more than this” added Ashok Kumar Gadiya.

“I am indebted to Ashok Gadiya for honoring me today. I assure you all that I will give my best to media & entertainment industry,” said Marwah politely. Several important educationists attended a full day cultural program, and where hundreds of students participated from numerous different colleges.