Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sandeep Marwah Honored at Glamour 2015




New Delhi 30th August: “No cultural program is complete without music and singing. I am lucky to meet today Prem Bhatia and Ravinder Singh the two big names of Delhi stage” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studio at a cultural program Glamour 2015 at Arya Theatre.

Sandeep Marwah is five times World Record Holder- founder of Noida Film City, Marwah Studio, Asian Academy of Film And Television and has been an instrument in changing the total culture scene of Delhi and North India. We are honored to honor him said by the organizers.

The award Glamour 2015 was handed over to Sandeep Marwah by renowned singers Prem Bhatia and Ravinder Singh in a grand function.

“I am thankful to everyone for giving me this opportunity to be the Chief Guest and the honor bestowed upon me. It has motivated me to work hard and honestly towards the promotion of culture,” added Marwah.