Friday, November 30, 2012

I.K.Gujral A Great Scholar Is No More-Sandeep Marwah

“I had the honor and privilege to share the dice with former Prime Minister of India I K Gujral Sahib, he was a great scholar, a freedom fighter and an experience and seasoned politician” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios. “We started a national body on his recommendation called ‘Hum Sab Ek Hain’ and tried to cover few topics in the shape of seminars and discussion which should bring people of the society close to each other” Marwah added and recollected his visits to Marwah Studios for recording for different channels. I have spent some of the rarest movements with Gujral Sahib in studios. His pre partition stories narrated by him made me cry. His deep voice and vocabulary of words put any body to shame. I extend my heart felt deep condolence on the departure of a holy soul said Sandeep.