Saturday, December 27, 2014

Exhibition of Paintings by M Lokeshwara Rao Inaugurated by Sandeep Marwah


 “Collection of colorful paintings on Buddha is spreading powerful light and energy. They are creating wonderful vibrations. I hope where ever they are placed they bring prosperity,” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios while inaugurating the solo exhibition of paintings by M. Lokeshwara Rao at Studio 55 an art gallery at New Delhi.

“This is my first solo exhibition and I have tried my best to display my love for paintings through Buddha in different styles and postures. I am encouraged with the presence of large audience and especially appreciation by Sandeep Marwah who is the great art lover of the country,” expressed M. Lokeshwara Rao an IFS officer from Nagaland.

The exhibition has been curated and designed by Kishore Labar and will remain open from 27th December to 2nd January for public.