Friday, February 14, 2014

International Journalism Centre Honors Srishti Rana



International Journalism Centre honored Miss Asia Pacific World Srishti Rana with the life membership of the organization on the occasion of International Day of Journalism-12th February on the first day of 2nd Global Festival of Journalism Noida 2014.

Srishti Rana has brought the name of our country to a better and bigger platform. She deserves much more .IJC- International Journalism Centre is proud to honor her for her hard work, sincerity, dedication and presentation to the World” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios  handing over the plaque.

“I am nationalist and love my country. I feel, with all your blessings, I could win this title and could bring honor to my country. I am thankful to each one for helping me to achieve to that extent” said Srishti thanking Asian Academy of Film And Television.


The event was well attended by many national and international guests.