Friday, January 31, 2014

Sandeep Marwah Appointed Managing Director of NFTTCIL


“We have found the right person to take the charge of the responsibilities of the federation. Who can be better than Sandeep Marwah, he has been a real promoter of co-operative societies in India” said Ram Iqbal Chairperson of National Federation of Tourism & Transport Co-operative India Limited.
 “Sandeep Marwah has shown enough passion and energy to encourage cooperative societies. He is the best suitable for the Managing Director of NFTTCIL” said Suresh Sharma advisor to the federation.

“ I am indebted to Ram Iqbal for trusting me and showering such an important designation to me. I will put my best and do justice to the post” said Sandeep Marwah accepting the post of Managing Director of the National Federation.