Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shivajirao G Patil Facilitated at NCUI


“We are proud of Shivajirao G. Patil who have been the giant of cooperative movement in the country and now the recipient of Padma Bhushan. He has been an instrument in developing and promoting the cooperative culture in the country for last 60 years” said Sandeep Marwah expressing his gratitude at a huge function at National Cooperative Union of India at New Delhi.

“The cooperative movement of this country is indebted to Shivaji rao Patil for his untiring contribution” said Dr. Chandra Pal Singh Yadav President of NCUI. “We are blessed by Shivajirao Patil and his guide lines will help us in promoting cooperative movement for next many years to come” said Dr. Dinesh who was also conducting the program.

“I am thankful to all the dignities present here from all over the country and the management committee of NCUI for honoring me here once again for my Padma Bhushan. Now I feel that my investment of 60 years in cooperative movement has paid me off” said Shivajirao G Patil humbly accepting the award.